ELEGANCE, LOCATION & CONVENIENCE
This elegant Dalkeith residence is immaculately presented and exudes a restful Hamptons ambience. Nestled in a peaceful riverside cul-de-sac it boasts soaring three metre ceilings, four spacious bedrooms with private ensuite bathrooms, and multiple internal living areas, offering families the luxury of both space and versatility.
The ground floor is devoted to living and entertaining. Beautiful solid wooden flooring flows throughout the internal zones on this level, with two interior living areas, including the expansive family zone and the separate, light-filled formal lounge with a feature gas fireplace. Here, you’ll enjoy a picturesque view of the beautifully manicured gardens or step out to the sunny terrace through French doors for fresh air.
The sleek designer kitchen leaves no stone unturned and is certain to impress seasoned entertainers. It includes an adjoining scullery with a second dishwasher and Ilve oven, pantry storage, extra sinks and fridge recess. There’s plenty of space at the island breakfast bar, engineered stone benchtops and glass splash backs, and a suite of Miele appliances, including double ovens, a 5-burner cooktop and a dishwasher.
This light-filled gathering space is perfect for every occasion. You’ll enjoy connecting with family and guests, whether inside or in the delightful alfresco and outdoor kitchen, surrounded by private, established gardens. A built-in office nook provides an ideal spot to supervise after-school homework while preparing dinner or a handy utility area for keeping things tidy and charging devices.
The three secondary bedrooms upstairs are carpeted, with white plantation shutters, built-in robes and contemporary private ensuites. The primary suite comprises a generous bedroom, a fully customised dressing room and a deluxe resort-style ensuite with walk-through rain showers, a vanity with dual basins, a freestanding bath and a separate WC. The ultimate adults’ retreat, it also boasts a private balcony where you can relax and enjoy the birdlife, leafy surrounds and refreshing river breezes.
Occupying a sizeable 736sqm block in one of Perth’s most prestigious locales, the property is in a safe and peaceful cul-de-sac location close to the Swan River. The Claremont Quarter is moments away for all your retail needs, and the Waratah Avenue shopping precinct is also nearby for cafes and other local amenities. A selection of highly regarded private schools are conveniently close by, as are Freshwater Bay and Dalkeith Primary Schools.
• Hamptons inspired, elegant double-storey home
• Built 2014, 736sqm block in a peaceful cul-de-sac
• Solid Wooden flooring to each lower level
• Multiple internal living areas
• North-facing garden terrace
• Built-in robes in four bedrooms
• Luxury kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances
• Huge scullery doubling as a second kitchen
• Concealed kitchenette with sink and fridge recess on the second level
• Spacious family zone with built-in study/utility nook
• Double lock-up garage with a sectional door
• Wide timber staircase with storage/cellar beneath
• Formal lounge with a gas fireplace
• Alfresco with travertine tiling, built-in BBQ/Teppanyaki grill and retractable shade blinds
• Manicured established gardens with hedging
• Ducted reverse-cycle A/C with linear grilles
• Electric security gate and intercom
• Internal alarm system
• Internal lift
• Ducted vacuuming
RATES (approx.) p/a:
City of Nedlands: $5,234
Water Corporation: $2,478
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Car
- Total Land Area: 736 m²
- Total Floor Area: 475 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining