69 Dalkeith Road, NEDLANDS
Stately Federation Beauty
This grand Federation-style mansion’s classic design invokes all the glamour and old-world charm of yesteryear, with all the benefits of a modern build. Completed in 2002 and now just freshly renovated, it is immaculate, ready for your family, with nothing to do but move in.
The magnificent tuckpointed red brick and iron, double-storey residence sits on a spacious 1012sqm lot. Offering 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, including a generous ground floor second master bedroom suite, large gourmet family kitchen, lounge, dining, family rooms, study, home theatre, gym, and oversized double lock-up garaging opening into the house, balconies, verandas, lush green lawn, the list goes on.
Enjoy the many classic character features of the era, including soaring ceilings with ornate cornices and ceiling roses, gleaming Jarrah floorboards, grand pillars and architraves, and timber doors and window frames.
The ground level includes formal and casual living areas, a home theatre with insulated walls equipped with a projector and screen. An opulent lounge room, and a living room, both with gas fireplaces.
The kitchen is a showstopper and bound to impress the most discerning entertainer. Burgundy-coloured glass splashbacks offset the endless cabinetry and stone benchtops, with a huge central island bench housing a 900mm 6-burner cooktop. You’ll also find a 900mm Baumatic oven, integrated AEG dishwasher, a double sink, walk-in pantry, and appliance cupboards.
The second master bedroom suite on the ground floor is a brilliant design feature of the home. Beautifully appointed, it enjoys an idyllic outlook over the verdant rear gardens. It features a generous walk-in robe and a private ensuite comprising a semi-frameless shower, WC and vanity.
You’ll also find a large laundry, a further bathroom, and a study on this level.
The second level is home to the remaining bedrooms. A sitting area at the landing boasts access to a gorgeous, tiled balcony with white timber balustrading, overlooking the garden. Bedrooms two and three have customised built-in robes, with the latter also including balcony access and a study nook. The substantial, fully tiled family bathroom features twin vanities, a sizeable semi-frameless shower, a WC, and a heat lamp.
Vast and luxurious, the master suite comprises a large, light-filled bedroom with balcony access, a substantial customised walk-in dressing room and a deluxe fully tiled ensuite featuring a double semi-frameless shower, twin vanities, a large oval spa bath and a separate WC with bidet.
Your privacy and security and assured as the whole property is fenced and gated. The entry has a large automatic vehicle gate, with gatehouse and intercom. The property’s commanding elevation incorporates an extra-large double lock-up garage and expansive limestone paving to accommodate at least a further eight vehicles. Delightful gardens include manicured hedging and roses, and a tranquil pond and water feature by the front door, while a welcoming tiled entry pavilion offers a charming space to greet your guests before entering the home. The alfresco’ s private and leafy rear gardens provide a cool area to relax, with an expanse of lawn for kids and pets to play. There is ample room for a pool if you wish.
Superbly located, proximate to all the areas amenities including Nedlands primary school, The University of Western Australia, shopping and cafes on Broadway and Hampden Road, the Claremont Quarter, Kings Park and a selection of excellent local private schools. Nedlands Golf and Tennis Clubs are also nearby.
Contact exclusive selling Agent Peter Robertson today on 0427 958 929.
• Federation-style residence
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus studies
• 1,012sqm (quarter acre) block
• Multiple internal living areas, including luxe home theatre
• Solid Jarrah floorboards, timber doors and window frames
• Decorative cornices and ceiling domes/roses
• Chandelier and candelabra pendant lighting
• Moulded architraves and wall panels
• Wrought iron stair balustrading
• Quality drapes and sheers
• Luxury kitchen with 900mm cooking appliances, stone benches
• Walk-in pantry and storeroom
• Electronic security gate
• Gym off the garage
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning (zoned)
• Internal alarm system & gatehouse intercom
• Extra-large double lock-up garage with built-in storage
• Off-street parking for an additional 8+ vehicles
• Lush, manicured gardens (fully reticulated)
• Ducted vacuuming system
• 690m to Loreto Primary School
• 1.4km to Nedlands Primary School
• 2.9km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 2.9km to M.L.C Claremont
• 500m to Memorial Rose Gardens
• 900m to Melvista Park
• 1.3km to UWA
• 1.9km to Showgrounds Station
• 2.3km to the Claremont Quarter
• 1.2km to Broadway shops and cafes
• 1.6km to Hampden Road precinct
• 2km to Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
WATER RATES: $1,996.83 PA
COUNCIL RATES: $3,915.39 PA
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Car
- Land is 1,012 m²
- Floor Area is 617 m²
- 2 Garage