NEW PRICE! - FRESH OPPORTUNITY!
This is a large, European inspired, 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom, family home on a generous 979sqm with a spacious lawn, sparkling blue pool, spa and stone paved alfresco entertaining. The entire property is secure behind high walls and electronic gates, with a double garage plus additional secure parking for another 2-3 cars in the forecourt.
The location is exceptionally family-friendly, opposite the Nedlands Tennis Club, Golf Course and playing fields, with the Swan River and its riverside parks behind you. It’s close to the Broadway Fair shopping precinct, with UWA just down the street, some of Perth’s finest private schools in the area and you are in the catchment for some of the best public schools in Perth.
The moment you enter the home via the ornate arched double doors, you’re enthralled by soaring ceilings, polished concrete floors, and a double-height void with a candelabra pendant suspended above. To the right, a spacious lounge room with a gas fireplace and two sets of French doors provides a relaxing haven to relax, and on the left, find a versatile Lounge, study or even a 6th bedroom, overlooking a quaint sun terrace.
On the ground floor a guest bedroom with a walk-in robe offers views of the pool, alfresco area and rear gardens. This bedroom is serviced by an adjacent bathroom with shower, vanity and W.C. This could also service that front room should you use it as the 6th bedroom. The family laundry is also on this floor.
The family kitchen has an island breakfast bar, abundant bench space, tons of storage, and a large walk-in pantry and wine cellar behind. It is open plan to the spacious dining room that in turn has three sets of double doors. Two open to the rear lawn, and one set to the paved and covered alfresco entertaining area that overlooks the pool and spa. The finishes are dark oak cabinetry, a magnificent solid Jarrah slab top on the island, a 900mm Ilve gas oven and cooktop, and granite benchtops.
The three sets of German-engineered French doors open to the rear lawn and brand-new alfresco pergola. This sheltered outdoor space is perfect for hosting social gatherings, with a panelled ceiling and travertine paving. The large heated swimming pool and spa, surrounded by glass balustrading and a lush lawn, make outdoor activities and relaxation a joy. There’s ample space for your family’s favourite games like backyard cricket or soccer.
Upstairs we have three secondary bedrooms, a family bathroom, a powder room, as well as the main bedroom suite. All the secondary bedrooms rooms are king-sized with built-in robes. Ideal for children of any age.
The main bedroom suite is extra large. It features two sets of French doors with Juliet balconies, offering endless green views over the Nedlands Tennis Club. The resort-worthy ensuite features a freestanding oval spa bath, a double vanity with circular basins and a walk-in shower. A separate spacious custom walk-in dressing room completes this retreat.
This level is also home to a third living room which faces the street and overlooks leafy parkland. An exquisite spiral staircase ascends to the upper loft level, where you’ll find a versatile room with a vaulted ceiling and some river views. A perfect space for a gym, rumpus room, studio or study.
Picture the lifestyle this residence affords. Imagine leisurely mornings sipping coffee on your alfresco terrace, taking in leafy views of the golf course and tennis club, or scenic riverside walks. Afternoons by the heated pool, and evenings relaxing in the welcoming lounge room. Walk or cycle to UWA, Nedlands Primary School and Matilda Bay Reserve. The residence is also well-positioned for professionals based at the Nedlands medical precinct and boasts close proximity to esteemed schools like Christ Church Grammar and Methodist Ladies College. With shopping amenities at Broadway Fair and Dalkeith Village along Waratah Avenue, every convenience is within reach.
Contact Peter Robertson of William Porteous Properties to view this magnificent family home on 0427 958 929.
• European-styled family residence on a 979sqm block
• Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, plus a powder room
• River and parkland views from the second level and loft
• Soaring ceilings throughout (approx. 3.2m high)
• Potential 6th bedroom/study/third living area
• Polished concrete throughout the ground level
• Solid oak and jarrah kitchen with granite surfaces and Ilve oven
• Stone benches and basins in the bathrooms
• Built-in and walk in robes to bedrooms
• Brand new alfresco pergola with Travertine stone paving
• Ornate wrought iron stair and balcony balustrading
• New garage and poured aggregate driveway
• Electric driveway gate and pedestrian gate
• 9.6kW solar panel system
• Solar-heated 11m x 4m swimming pool with electric booster
• Solar hot water system with separate panels and electric booster
• Gas heated spa
• Commercial-grade ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Retractable fly screens to upstairs bedrooms
• Fully reticulated gardens
Location (approx. distances):
• 100m Nedlands Tennis Club
• 600m Nedlands Golf Club
• 800m Nedlands Primary School
• 350m Swan River Foreshore
• 650m Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
• 980m University of Western Australia
• 1.3km Matilda Bay Reserve
• 2.3km Nedlands medical precinct
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Car
- Total Land Area: 979 m²
- Total Floor Area: 367 m²
- 2 Garage