4 Hydaspe Vista, NORTH COOGEE
UNDER CONTRACT BY PETER ROBERTSON
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD – PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
This luxury 5 bed, 2.5 bath residence has it all. Offering you and your family an enviable lifestyle in a beach lover’s paradise! Blending incredible style, smooth finishes and a dose of resort vibe, it’s a home that offers all the space you need and the level of comfort you deserve. With secure parking for 4 cars plus a boat, it’s the ideal set up for the active family.
From first glance, you can see that this is a standout home of superior quality. With a striking façade and elevated position, it’s a dynamic home with a great presence. Walk down to the beautiful beach and enjoy the seaside life. Stroll to cafes, the marina, swimming beaches and shady grassed parks.
The open plan living areas include a light-filled family lounge and central dining area. Clever touches such as a tv and speaker alcove add to the feeling of luxury – everything is as it should be in this perfectly thought-out home. The swimming pool sparkles in the sun, creating a dynamic feature that complements the coastal location.
Big doors open out the stunning alfresco, which is an exciting space where everyone feels welcome.
It’s an idyllic retreat when you need some quiet time… Set a crackling fire in the impressive bespoke stone fireplace and relax as the pop-up television rises up from its concealed weatherproof housing
When a big crowd arrives, this home really holds its own. There’s a full bar serving the alfresco and the pool/games room, an outdoor kitchen with Turbo Elite barbecue and wok burner, sun deck by the swimming pool and a wonderful flow between all the living areas.
And if that’s not enough, head to the home theatre for a true cinematic experience! This dark and dramatic room is a private theatre with stepped seating, LED strip lighting, and acoustic/blackout drapes. Immerse yourself in your favourite movies and turn up the dial on that sound system!
The spectacular gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight with a huge waterfall stone breakfast bar, quality Bosch appliances, smoky mirrored splash-back and extensive storage. A walk through scullery and store area are a practical touch that make so much sense for a busy modern family.
A quiet retreat upstairs in the bedroom wing has timber floors and a balcony which soaks in a peaceful ocean view. Enjoy sunset skies and beautiful breezes! The extensive main bedroom has a stunning ocean view and a luxurious hotel-style ambience, with an open plan spa ensuite in majestic monochrome. There are four more spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and a large family bathroom with a deep bath. The downstairs powder room and hot/cold outdoor shower is used as an alfresco bathroom, ideal if you’re just back from the beach or pool.
This is a home that has everything and is truly a standout out for the area. Put this one on your MUST SEE list today and see what all the excitement is about!
– Welcoming koi pond by pivot front door
– Bright family lounge and open plan dining room
– Stepped home cinema offering a true movie theatre experience
– Pool/games room with full bar & servery to alfresco areas
– Sleek gourmet kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
– Scullery and walk-through pantry/drop zone
– Under-cover alfresco with stunning stone fireplace, bar and pop-up TV
– Sparkling Chemigem swimming pool
– Frameless glass pool fence, low-maintenance sun deck
– Concealed pool blanket and in-deck storage for cleaning equipment
– Upstairs lounge with timber floors and ocean-view balcony
– Deluxe main bedroom suite with spa ensuite, walk-in-robe and ocean vista
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes, study nook, family bathroom
– Chic powder room with outdoor shower
– Laundry and excellent storage
– Secure double garage, Workshop/store room
– Attic with pull-down ladder and upper-floor access
– Electric gate off side lane to large secure paved yard
– Parking courtyard for 2 more cars plus boat/trailer
– Fish-cleaning station!
– Fully reticulated from the free bore for Port Coogee estate residents
– 5.5kw solar power – 22 panels
– Plumbing provision to install pool heating
– Easy-care 551sqm block
Water Rates: $1,728.90pa
Council Rates: $3,800.00pa
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Car
- Land is 551 m²
- Floor Area is 517 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Cooling