AUCTION CANCELLED PROPERTY UNDER OFFER!
AUCTION AT 11AM SAT 26 NOV 2016 – UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
TWILIGHT OPENING THIS THURSDAY (27TH)
FROM 4.30PM – 5.30PM
I invite you to view this exceptional river front apartment in the iconic Old Swan Brewery Building, located right on the banks of the Swan River, with King’s Park behind you and the CBD literally just around the corner.
Here are some of the key elements of this unique, 269sqm apartment:
– The big open plan main living space with the vaulted ceiling and the exposed roofing timbers from the 1800’s are truly spectacular. The individuality created by the combination of the old and the new resonates powerfully.
-The New York Loft, converted heritage warehouse apartment feel, right on the river with views back to the city and South Perth is brilliant.
– The front balcony creates a very good outdoor area with one of the best views in Perth. The fact that you have water, power and gas points here is great.
– You will love that the bedrooms are private, quiet and have great views back to the city when you’re lying in bed.
– You’ll really like the mezzanine level lounge/study – A fantastic retreat. It gets you up close and personal to the incredible timbers, has a great perspective down into the main room and creates the ability to separate yourself and have your own space without being completely removed from the rest of the home.
THE WHOLE SWAN BREWERY COMPLEX:
– This complex offers a level of luxurious apartment living not offered by any other apartment complex in Perth. It is old school quality, grandeur and cool.
– The converted 1800’s warehouse/industrial building is timeless. It will be as good and as appealing in 30 years as it is today. Very few other buildings, if any will be able to make this claim.
– The concierge service is part of that premium look, feel and function. Particularly in a world that is increasingly about automated phone menus, computerised everything and less about real human beings providing caring help and genuine assistance.
– You’ll love that you have two very different yet very good licensed restaurants on the ground floor that both have a fantastic outlook and ambience. The menus are great, the coffee is excellent and the selection of wines, beers and spirits is exceptional. There is no need to go out of the complex in order to have a thoroughly good time.
– You’ll appreciate that the complex has a pool and a small gym so that again you don’t have to go out if you don’t want to.
– The fact that you have 3 car garaging plus storage space is brilliant in any home, let alone in an apartment so close to the city where it is now unheard of. The abundance of guest parking, all undercover is equally brilliant.
– The location between King’s Park and the river, with the city on your doorstep is absolutely brilliant
– You’ll use the park a lot and love the view over water. As the city gets more congested the ability to be minutes from town and have very easy access onto the arterial freeway north or south is very valuable, as is the ability to go west direct and easily.
Additional apartment features include:
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Soaring ceilings
– Stunning exposed timbers dating back to the 1800’s
– A galley kitchen with island bench
– Premium granite benchtops
– Gaggenau appliances including gas cooktop
– A riverside balcony
– Secure garaging for three cars with ample storage space in double lock up garage and virtually unlimited free guest parking
PARKING AND ACCESS:
This is actually very easy. You can access the Wilson Parking structure on the Kings Park side of Mounts Bay Road as you come from either direction. There is a slip road that loops under Mounts Bay Road if you are coming from the city – Just pull into the Swan Brewery access road and follow it around.
I have free parking vouchers for anyone coming to inspect. These are the free vouchers you get to give your guests as a resident. Simply park in the public car park, walk over the enclosed fly bridge and meet me in the lobby in front of the concierge desk. This is in the middle of the building and fronts the green central piazza facing the river.
SEE YOU ON THURSDAY!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Car
- Total Floor Area: 29 m²
- 3 Garage