UNDER CONTRACT - HOME OPEN CANCELLED
With a design directive to create an aesthetically pleasing and functional family home, this award-winning luxury two storey residence boasts 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms (6 WC’s) and effortlessly meets the demands of a modern family lifestyle.
The ground floor is home to the main bedroom suite, a study, dining area, living room, theatre, enclosed alfresco, kitchen and laundry. The second floor is home to four large bedrooms, three bathrooms (2 ensuites, 1 shared ensuite), a study area and an office/media room.
Natural materials are used in abundance, including solid Brushbox flooring, wall and ceiling paneling, Toodyay stone, granite and Cedar. The tone and textures complement the stunning Frank Lloyd-Wright inspired stained glass windows featured at the front of the home.
Soaring vaulted ceilings and expansive cedar-framed windows create spectacular light-filled spaces within, particularly the magnificent 8-metre void above as you enter through the front doors.
Directly off the entry, a spacious study provides the ideal environment for working from home, with a built-in desk.
An oversized glass cavity door leads into the open-plan family zone, where the beautifully- appointed kitchen includes every culinary amenity you could wish for – integrated Miele and Neff appliances, a huge breakfast island with a Victorian Ash top, granite and stainless steel benches and extensive cabinetry. Find even more storage space in the butler’s pantry and nearby laundry, where thoughtfully elevated washer and dryer recesses will save your back, and a chute will save you the constant trek upstairs!
Stream your favourite shows in your home theatre lounge, with a projector and 94-inch screen, six custom-made leather recliners, sound-absorbing block-out drapes and a Dolby 7.1 sound system, all included in the sale.
One of the many great features of this home is having the main bedroom suite on the ground floor. Large and stylish, it features a floating bed and bedsides, a customised walk-in robe and a tranquil outlook over a Japanese-inspired private courtyard complete with a bubbling water feature. The resort-style ensuite completes this sanctuary with under-floor heating, frameless shower, free-standing tub, and floating marble vanity with twin sinks.
Wall-to-wall sliding and bi-fold doors enclose the alfresco area allowing it to be used as a year round indoor/outdoor entertaining space. It comes complete with a kitchen boasting Ferguson grill, integrated Liebherr fridge and a spectacular cedar-lined vaulted ceiling with a stainless steel fan.
Ascend the solid timber staircase to the upper level, where four large, sophisticated bedrooms feature generous built in robes and fully tiled, individually designed ensuite bathrooms. Well placed windows let in an abundance of natural light. These bedrooms are perfect for school-aged kids through to university students. The home’s second study/media room includes built-in work areas with concealed wiring and plenty of extra storage. There is an additional study nook with built in desk outside the bedrooms.
The heated pool abuts the house with a cascading water feature and a timber deck connects the pool to the alfresco. Highlights of Kimberley stone feature in the pool area. A full outside bathroom services this area.
The triple lock- up garage opens directly into the home. There is a workshop to one side and an internal storeroom on the other and an easily accessible large attic storage. To the side of the garage is a convenient hardstand parking area for a boat, caravan, trailer, or 4th car.
The riverbed-inspired zen gardens at the front and side of the property are matched with winding paths at the rear, with abundant fruit trees, including citrus, mango, fig and olive in the backyard. A 3000-litre rainwater tank allows for garden use or can be switched to the W.Cs within the home.
This is the perfect family home on so many levels. It is exceptionally well located near premium private schools, Dalkeith Primary, the Claremont Quarter and the gorgeous Swan River. An enviable lifestyle in an idyllic spot to raise a family.
• Built 2009
• Winner 2010 Master Builder Association Excellence Award and runner-up 2010 Top WA Home
• Victorian Ash door frames door frames
• Built-in speakers in alfresco and outdoor pool area
• Ducted reverse-cycle A/C with linear grilles with individual room control
• Cedar-lined eaves, alfresco and portico ceilings
• Instantaneous gas hot water system (2 units)
• Blum soft-closing drawers
• Blue Stone tiles and Brushbox flooring throughout (carpet in media lounge)
• Underfloor heating – kitchen, alfresco and main bedroom ensuite Built-in floating bed frames with sides in four bedrooms Cascading Kimberley stone clad water feature
• Chemigem pool with gas heater and concealed pump Full outdoor bathroom (fully tiled)
• Frameless glass pool balustrading LED downlights
• Concealed WC cisterns (Villeroy & Boch) and heated towel rails throughout (except external bathroom)
• 3 x gas bayonets
• Spacious timber deck
• Extensive external garden lighting
• Motorised Roman blind in the main living area 2 x fixed Velux skylights in the dining room
• Motorised highlight windows in the kitchen, family, alfresco and entrance Smart wiring throughout
• Undercover clothesline
• 3.18kW solar panels
• 3 car garage plus work area and storeroom 25sqm attic storage with pull-down ladder access
• Reticulated termite protection
390m to Dalkeith Primary School 340m to Waratah Village
2.3km to Loreto Nedlands Primary School 530m to Bishop Road Reserve
2.4km to Claremont Quarter
4.2km to Shenton College
3.1km to UWA
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 3 Car
- Total Land Area: 1,011.70 m²
- Total Floor Area: 512 m²
- 4 Ensuite
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling