CONTEMPORARY STATE OF THE ART LUXURY
77 Viking Road, where every imaginable indulgence has been included for your ultimate enjoyment and comfort. No expense has been spared, and no detail overlooked in the design and construction of this spectacular luxury residence.
On a full 1,012sqm block with north facing backyard, in a prime near river position in dress-circle Dalkeith, this magnificent new two storey family home offers 5 deluxe king sized bedroom suites, with 5 ensuite bathrooms, plus 2 powder rooms, a spacious study and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces.
State-of-the-art design elements include a temperature-controlled wine cellar & bar, Switch Glass panels overlooking the four-car garage, and the exquisite North-facing rear yard and alfresco, complete with a resort-style pool and spa, and sun-drenched timber-decked cabana.
Over two opulent levels, bespoke finishes by MMA Interiors include imported floor tiles, Italian ‘ProParq’ timber flooring, panels of textured designer wallpaper, elegant Hansgrohe tapware and Villeroy & Boch basins, and extensive custom-designed cabinetry. Cutting-edge technology features throughout the home, such as the Intelligent Home surround sound system, internal and perimeter alarms, and multi-zoned air-conditioning.
The most discerning entertainers will undoubtedly be impressed with the luxury kitchen and scullery – the ultimate indoor entertaining space fitted with top-of-the-range integrated Miele appliances, Caesarstone benches and striking mirrored splashbacks. Additional high-end extras include a Zip Tap, ambient under-bench lighting, endless soft-closing cabinets and innovative chutes from the scullery to the outside waste & recycling bins.
Fully retractable glass stacker doors bring the indoor and outdoor spaces together, and with the inclusion of electric cafe blinds, create an incredible entertaining space for all seasons. Your beautifully-appointed alfresco kitchen includes a Zesti woodfired pizza oven, Vintec wine fridge, a 1300mm Capital BBQ with rotisserie and rangehood, and Caesarstone benchtop. The inviting pool, spa and cabana provide the perfect backdrop for entertaining family and guests.
All four guest bedrooms are king-sized and include private luxe ensuites, complete with floor-to-ceiling tiling and screenless showers. The sumptuous master suite features a private balcony overlooking the leafy streetscape, a custom made king-size bedhead & bedside tables, and spacious ‘his and hers’ walk-in robes – ‘hers’ incorporating an impressive, fully-customised dressing room. The opulent ensuite encompasses a deep, freestanding bathtub, double vanities and dressing table, and a double-sized screenless shower with rainhead fitting.
This breathtaking property must be viewed to appreciate the phenomenal level of luxury contained within. Situated close to the Swan River the property is positioned in proximity to several desirable Western suburbs schools, Nedlands Yacht Club, Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club and Nedlands Golf Club.
Everything you love about the Western Suburbs lifestyle is on your doorstep. You’ll love coming home to 77 Viking Road every day.
Luxury Features include:
• Five king-sized bedrooms with private ensuites
• 2 powder rooms – ground floor and pool cabana with outdoor shower
• Three internal living areas
• Study with custom cabinetry & shelving
• Deluxe theatre room with surround sound and block-out blinds
• Interior design by MMT Interiors
• Custom-made cabinetry by International Cabinets
• 4-vehicle tiled garage (optional gymnasium) with 2 x insulated sectional doors
• Imported stone tiling
• Villeroy & Boch basins and WC’s throughout
• Volta ducted vacuuming system to both levels
• Exceptional storage space
• Lockable, temperature-controlled wine cellar/bar (372 bottle capacity)
• ‘Real Flame’ gas fireplace in the living area
• Designer lighting throughout (by H&S Lighting)
• ‘ProParq’ Italian timber flooring to kitchen, dining, living areas
• Fully retractable sliding stacker doors and flyscreens to alfresco
• Top-of-the-range Miele kitchen appliances including oven, electric Combi/steam oven, integrated fridge/freezer
• Ilve 800mm electric oven, 4-burner gas and induction cooktop
• Zip Tap with chilled, hot and sparkling water
• Internal and perimeter alarm systems (separate system for garage)
• C-Bus in living areas
• Electric heaters in alfresco ceiling
• Double glazed windows
• ChemiGem pool and spa, with concealed pool blanket and storeroom for pool equipment
• Frameless glass pool balustrading and timber decking
• Manicured, reticulated gardens with established Magnolias and Frangipanis, Lemon and Lime trees and a herb garden.
• Deluxe laundry with stone benchtops and wall-to-wall storage, including pull-out hampers
• Extensive concrete aggregate paving
• 10sqm tiled private balcony to the master suite
• 460m to Dalkeith Primary School
• 300m to Point Resolution Reserve
• 440m to Waratah Ave shops, cafes & medical centre
• 1.4km to Nedlands Golf Club
• 3km to Matilda Bay Reserve
• 1.6km to Royal Flying Squadron Yacht Club
• 1.9km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 2.2km to MLC Claremont
• 2.8km to Scotch College
• 2km to Loreto Nedlands Primary School
• 3km to University of Western Australia
• 2.1km to the Claremont Quarter
COUNCIL RATES: $5,859.25 PA
WATER RATES: $3,074.44 PA
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 4 Car
- Total Land Area: 1,012 m²
- Total Floor Area: 708 m²
- 5 Ensuite
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling