60 Philip Road, DALKEITH
A GRADE, BLOCK VALUE!!
UNDER CONTRACT IN 4 DAYS
ALL OFFERS INVITED!! – PRICE GUIDE: LOW TO MID $2MIL’S
Opportunities like this have been rarer than hen’s teeth in recent years. For everyone who’s been patiently waiting for a PRIME block value opportunity in the North-West quadrant of Dalkeith, on which to build a new family home, AT LAST your wait is over!
This is IT. Let’s run through the A+ check list…
– HUGE 1163sqm block WITH ROW for future garaging
– High side of the road, open and sunny
– Gently sloping up (not down)
– Prime near river location – Less than 500m away
– Totally regular rectangular shape – No narrowing
– North – Western side of Dalkeith, close to schools, shopping, and restaurants
– Off the major roads, in a quiet street
– Liveable, rentable, sound, neat and tidy brick and tile house, thrown in for free
– Surrounded by single residential zoning
For everyone who’s been waiting for an A+ GRADE, prime, full block on which to plan and build their new family home, now it’s time to get excited because this fantastic property ticks ALL the boxes!
The existing comfortable 3 bed 2 bath, plus study, family home is a great start, totally liveable and rentable, but the real adventure is what comes next.
This is a PRIME SITE for a premium family home, situated less than 500m from the sparkling Swan River in a quiet and beautiful tree-lined neighbourhood.
Your new family home can take full advantage of the gently upward sloping 1163sqm block, which enjoys a sunny aspect, on the high side of the street. Plus, a sealed rear lane (ROW) allows for easy garaging access.
This is a highly a sought-after locality thanks to the proximity to excellent schools, boutique shopping, gourmet restaurants and the river. Surrounded by quality residences and walking distance to the river and parks, this is just what you’ve been looking for.
Act today and snap this up before it’s gone!
Water Rates: $1,647.12
Council Rates: $2,796.11
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Car
- Land is 1,163 m²
- 2 Carport