6/4 Bulimba Road, NEDLANDS
IMMACULATE, STYLISH & CONVENIENT
This delightful 3 bedroom apartment offers more than meets the eye!
Situated on the ground floor of a quiet, low-rise group, this beautifully presented apartment boasts three spacious bedrooms and a convenient layout with great separation between the bedroom wing and the open-plan living area.
Enter the home via the sunny, West-facing front courtyard, where you’ll enjoy overlooking the leafy streetscape and warm afternoon rays. Inside, timber veneer flooring flows throughout the roomy, open-plan living and dining area – freshly painted, with white timber Venetian blinds and reverse-cycle air conditioning.
Recently updated, the monochrome kitchen features a striking tiled splashback, stone benchtops, gloss cabinets and a great-sized built-in pantry. Enjoy the outlook to the shared gardens, which include an enormous Frangipani tree, Agapanthus and the perfect sized lawn for kids to play on.
The light-filled, queen-sized main bedroom has an expansive West-facing window and offers triple built-in robes. The remaining two bedrooms are double sized with white Venetian blinds, and one includes a fixed open wardrobe with hanging space.
The combined bathroom and laundry is well-designed and consists of a frameless shower with a rainhead, contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiling and three mirrored vanity cabinets. There’s storage space in the laundry, room for your washer and dryer and wall-mounted towel hooks. The WC is conveniently separate down the hall, and you’ll also find ample storage for your linen, suitcases, appliances and more.
This hard-to-beat location is less than five minutes from bus transport on Stirling Highway and under a kilometre from the Showgrounds Station. You’ll love the proximity to the exclusive Claremont Quarter for high-end shopping and entertainment, and UWA and a variety of excellent local schools close by – all this within a stone’s throw from the beautiful Swan River.
The perfect entry-point into the prestigious Western Suburbs, this apartment will suit professionals, young families and investors alike.
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
• Freshly painted
• Renovated kitchen with built-in pantry
• Electric oven and cooktop
• Modern bathroom with frameless shower
• Exceptional storage
• Built-in triple robes to the main bedroom
• Open hanging robe in one minor bedroom
• White timber Venetian blinds to minor bedrooms and living
• Sunny front courtyard
• Lovely shared gardens with great-sized lawn
• Panasonic reverse-cycle air conditioning to the living area
• 100m to Stirling Highway
• 870m to Showgrounds Station
• 450m to Memorial Rose Gardens
• 1.2km to the Claremont Quarter
• 1.3km to Freshwater Bay Primary School
• 1.2km to Loreto Nedlands Primary School
• 2.5km to Shenton College
• 1.3km to Mrs Herberts Park
• 2.4km to University of Western Australia
• 2.5km to Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
COUNCIL RATES: $2,096.92 PA (Approx)
STRATA RATES: $1,860.00 PQ (Approx)
WATER RATES: $1,147.25 PA (Approx)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Car
- Land is 121 m²
- Floor Area is 106 m²