UNDER CONTRACT BY PETER ROBERTSON
UNDER CONTRACT IN 7 DAYS
Perfectly placed in one of Perth’s most prestigious suburbs, on one of the, ‘Best of Best’ streets and only moments to the foreshore and river, 58 Hobbs Ave is an inviting, comfortable, much loved family home offering substantial living space, a serene location and enviable lifestyle in a glorious riverside suburb.
With 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, 4 car lock up garaging (across two garages), multiple formal and informal living and dining, large kitchen, expansive outdoor entertaining spaces and huge rear gardens, there’s plenty of room for even the biggest family. Characterised by generous proportions, bright, sunny interiors and exceptional family appeal, without being precious, the versatile floorplan is brilliantly flexible, offering superb functionality and excellent separation of space (see floor plan).
Families across all ages can live easily together here yet still maintain their own privacy and independence. The spacious more formal living and dining rooms to the front offer a tranquil retreat from the bustle of less formal family areas.
Wonderfully light filled, more casual open plan spaces extend across the rear and overlook the backyard. The kitchen is a galley style, designed for catering to the demands of a large and busy household with ample prep space, two ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher and family sized walk in pantry.
Located beyond family living areas is one of two huge master suites. A set of private rooms perfect for teens, extended stay guests or older relatives offering a massive suite sized bedroom with picture windows overlooking a delightful water fountain and rear gardens; a huge dressing room, powder room, en-suite with spa bath and garden access.
The upper level is abundant and spacious. The sundrenched master bedroom has a balcony with leafy treetop views into Hobbs Avenue, a fitted walk in robe and neat ensuite.
The secondary bedrooms comprise two beautifully bright and breezy king size rooms, with built in robes and enjoy pretty garden vistas. A forth upstairs bedroom, much loved by kids, is gorgeously quirky with sloping ceilings, tucked into the eaves.
The casual living, dining and kitchen open to the huge undercover paved terrace. There’s plenty of room for alfresco entertaining or just relaxing on the outdoor lounge or hammock with a good book! Beyond, a large lawn is great for a game of cricket or soccer, surrounded by established gardens and trees. Add a pool if you wish and there’s still loads of space for the kids to play!
An oversized garage with additional hardstand, perfect for a trailer, boat, etc, is behind a secure gate, accessed from the sealed ROW – Sandpiper Lane. There is another oversized double garage opening directly into the home at the front, off Hobbs Avenue.
# 58 Hobbs Avenue is a large home with exceptional family appeal in one of the best locations in Dalkeith. It’s relaxed, comfortable, easy to live in with space for everyone, offering a superb opportunity to adding a dash of individual style and flair of your own. This is an exceptional land holding, prime for a total redevelopment in time, in one of the most desirable locations in Perth.
I look forward to showing you this remarkable opportunity.
– Large landholding 1012sqm
– Semi-circular driveway at front
– Double garage off ROW plus additional hardstand front and rear for additional cars, boat, trailers, etc.
– Additional double garage with storage off Hobbs
– Open plan more formal sitting and dining room with leadlight bay window and gas fireplace
– Ground floor bedroom or study with leadlight bay window, dressing room and semi-ensuite
– Family sized laundry/mud room with laundry chute
– Open plan family living, dining and huge galley kitchen
– Ground floor master suite with huge dressing room, en-suite, powder room
– Upper floor master suite with leadlight bay windows, private balcony
– Two king size secondary bedrooms with built in robes
– Forth spacious bedroom under the eaves
– Family bathroom with separate WC
– Generous alfresco, established gardens and spacious lawns
– Tranquil water features to front and side
– Access to roof space for storage
– New carpet throughout
– Abundant storage
– Reverse cycle split systems air-conditioning throughout the home
– Ducted vacuum system
– A solid, quality built double brick and tile home
– High ceilings 2.7 – 3.0m
– 5kW of solar panels
Water Rates: $1,356.91pa
Council Rates: $4,469.89pa
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 Car
- Total Land Area: 1,012 m²
- Total Floor Area: 517 m²
- 4 Garage