51 Samson Street, MOSMAN PARK
BRAND NEW HAMPTONS STUNNER!
HOME OPEN SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2:00-2:30PM
Just a few doors down from the fabulous Mosman Park Golf Club at the top of the street lies this stunning brand-new 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 powder room, 4 car garage, two-storey residence where gorgeous Hamptons-style features meet floor-plan versatility and flexibility, multiple living zones, a spacious, north facing rear block that has been utilised to its maximum potential and a seamless connectivity between the home’s interior and its impressive backyard.
There are even ocean and island views to enjoy from the large covered upstairs balcony that services a spacious retreat-come-lounge room off the main sleeping quarters. All three bedrooms on the top floor are carpeted for complete comfort – inclusive of a huge master suite behind the privacy of double doors that also reveal a striking recessed ceiling, a massive walk-in wardrobe, a tree-lined inland vista with sea glimpses through exquisite French windows and a generous fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rain shower. “His and hers” twin stone vanities, a free-standing bathtub and a separate fully-tiled toilet for good measure.
Downstairs, a commodious fourth bedroom or “guest suite” off the wide entrance doubles as an alternative master ensemble and plays host to a sizeable walk-in robe, a split-system air-conditioning unit for temperature control and another fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – consisting of a walk-in rain shower, twin stone vanities and a separate fully-tiled toilet to keep with the theme.
The laundry is enormous and features more sparkling stone bench tops, ample storage options, a Blanco trough, a big walk-in linen press and external access to the drying courtyard – all adjacent to a super-spacious scullery that flows on from the gourmet kitchen.
Whilst double French doors reveal a large theatre room for relaxing and unwinding in, most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the airiness of an expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where a Heatglo log fireplace, more sleek stone bench tops, stylish light fittings, a breakfast bar, loads of cupboard storage space, tiled splashbacks and double Franke sinks accompany an integrated Asko oven and warming appliances, an integrated dishwasher, and a five-burner gas cooktop of the same brand. Outdoors, the extra large double garage allows for drive-through access into a huge lock-up powered workshop shed with room for up to two more cars to park in security.
Professionally-landscaped gardens and spacious backyard lawns complement a massive wraparound alfresco-entertaining area with two ceiling fans and a built-in stone kitchen of its own – featuring a sink and a mains-gas Weber barbecue for all occasions.
Stroll to bus stops, the picturesque Swan River and the beautiful Chidley Reserve overlooking it. Indulge in a leisurely walk to the Good Things Café and take full advantage of this exceptional property’s very close proximity to other delightful riverside parklands, Iona Presentation College, St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls, Mosman Park Primary School, Mosman Park Train Station, shopping at Cottesloe Central and the world-class Claremont Quarter, glorious Cottesloe Beach, Presbyterian Ladies’ College and even the heart of old Fremantle town. This is custom class and comfort at its absolute best!
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
• Large remote-controlled double lock-up garage with a side storage area, internal shopper’s entry and drive-through roller-door access into a huge powered lock-up workshop extra double garage/workshop at the rear
• High ceilings with feature cornices and character trimmings throughout
• Quality low-maintenance timber-look floor tiles
• Hamptons-style doors and cabinetry throughout
• Stunning open-plan family, dining and kitchen area downstairs – complete with seamless alfresco and backyard access
• Outdoor BBQ under the wraparound alfresco
• Huge kitchen scullery with stone bench tops, ample storage, double Franke sinks and outdoor access to the rear
• Massive laundry off the scullery
• Recessed ceiling to the downstairs theatre room
• Large upper-level retreat/lounge with splendid balcony views and a feature recessed ceiling
• Huge upstairs master suite with its own slice of the vista
• 2nd upper-level bedroom with BIR’s, a lovely valley aspect and its own ocean views towards the Garden Island.
• Light and bright 3rd upstairs bedroom with BIR’s
• Large fully-tiled main upper-level bathroom with a rain shower, separate bathtub and twin stone vanities
• Upstairs powder room and a floored storage attic in the roof space
• Carpeted guest suite on the ground floor
• Quality downstairs powder room with a stone vanity
• Large under-stair storeroom
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Security-alarm system
• Dorani A/V intercom system, plus keypad entry
• Two instantaneous gas hot-water systems
• Stylish light fittings and picture recesses throughout
• Tall feature skirting boards
• Feature down lights
• Outdoor power points
• Double electric driveway gates securing parking for up to two more cars, in front of the garage
• Spacious 792sqm (approx.) sunny north facing rear block with sprawling backyard lawns and a professionally-landscaped front yard and garden (with a single access gate)
• Mosman Park Golf Club and the Swan River only metres away
• Top public and private schools in close proximity
• Easy access to the coast and Fremantle, as well as public transport
COUNCIL RATES: $2926.50
WATER RATES: $1448.45
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Car
- Land is 792 m²
- Floor Area is 532 m²
- 4 Garage