40/128 Mounts Bay Road, PERTH
Offers from $800,000
CITY, RIVER, PARK PENTHOUSE
This is a perfect city base for any regional families. It is equally fantastic as a permanent residence in the heart of the city. Combining the ultimate trifecta of sweeping Swan River views, a buzzing CBD locale against the backdrop of glorious Kings Park, you simply can’t go wrong.
Immaculately presented, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse within the prestigious Mounts Bay Waters complex is the epitome of luxe lock-&-leave living in the heart of Perth. It represents outstanding buying at this price point.
Merging exemplary resort facilities with spacious living, offering spectacular views from EVERY room – be it the elevated views of Perth’s iconic waterfront panorama or the organic bushland outcrops of Kings Park. The unique, protected positioning means you are so close to the action yet the ambience is incredibly serene.
Defined by high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass, the generous spaces are designed to maximise the million-dollar aspect. Honey-toned hardwood floors, plush neutral carpets and stylish decor choices offer a flexible backdrop for your homewares and furniture choices.
Admire the incredible views from the sunlit central living, dining and kitchen space as you sit at the granite-topped breakfast bar within the gourmet kitchen filled with quality appliances and masses of intelligent storage. Opening from the sophisticated living space, via tall sliders, the broad balcony is protected and private.
Spectacular scenery alive with riverfront activity encompasses the city towers, the riverbank tracing the suburbs east to west with the Darling Scarp behind, plus glorious Kings Park atop Mount Eliza. Glittering in the evenings, with sunrises every morning.
Be lulled to sleep by the ever-changing vista from the sophisticated master suite with it’s decidedly Manhattan glamour vibe. Giant panes of glass draw your eyes to the magnificent views as you lie in comfort. Serviced by a first-class ensuite bathroom and equipped with excellent built-in robing.
Well-separated and comfortable, the two secondary bedrooms are double-sized and incorporate large wardrobes. One opens onto a sunny balcony and both enjoy views of the vegetation-filled escarpment leading to Kings Park.
Irresistibly close to the cultural spaces, foodie delights and trendy nightlife of WA’s inner cityscape, you will embrace the cosmopolitan lifestyle of convenience at the pulse of the action within a 5-star, holiday-like atmosphere.
First-class communal facilities incorporate two swimming pools and spa, tennis courts, conference facilities, theatre and games rooms, landscaped gardens and two gymnasiums.
This luxury apartment will be your welcome-home sanctuary within the heart of the action. Inspection will impress and delight!
– Award-winning complex
– Keyless secure entry
– Lift access to your door, from secure underground garaging
– Daiken Air-conditioning (including 3 x split systems)
– Fisher & Paykel dish-drawer and Westinghouse oven and cooktop
– Sink with Siroflex mixer tap
– Deep pantry
– Thick granite benchtops with raised servery to conceal your cooking workspace
– Quality silk curtains with Somfy remote controlled function in Master suite
– Full-height white tiling in monochromatic bathrooms with stone-topped vanities
– Outdoor lighting over balcony
– Glass balcony balustrade
– Separate powder room
– Feature pendant and oyster lighting
– Excellent built-in storage, including massive glass-faced wardrobes
– Practical laundry
– Skirting boards
– Convenient secure car parking
– Multiple TV/phone/data points
– Secure intercom/entry system
– Welcoming guest reception area
– On-site licensed restaurant
– 5 minute stroll to CBD heartland
– Within free transit zone with highly regular bus service
– Walking distance to Barrack Street jetty
– Foxtel service and complimentary Wifi (limits apply)
– On-site cleaner and dry cleaning services available
– Surrounded by award winning restaurants and convenience stores
– Close to Perth’s best restaurants, Perth Convention Centre, Barrack Street Jetty, the Freeway and University of WA
Water Rates $1479.69 pa
Council Rates $2571.8 pa
Strata Rates: $2565.00 per quarter (including reserve fund)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Car
- Floor Area is 162 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes