39 Mount Street, WEST PERTH
ULTRA MODERN - BRAND NEW
HOME OPEN SATURDAY 15TH JANUARY 10:00 – 10:30AM
Please note this is a HOUSE, not an apartment. Over 6 spectacular levels topped with a roof-top pool, it is a meticulously planned and masterfully executed bespoke home, offering a luxury lifestyle like no other. A high-speed commercial lift, bespoke staircase and zoned layout makes living in this ultra-modern home a unique and enjoyable experience. With sweeping river and park views, right on the edge of the city CBD with Kings Park on your doorstep, this location is in a class of its own.
This is a brand new, never lived in home, which makes it suitable for foreign investors without restriction. Designed by award-winning Baltinas Group architects, its unique elements draw inspiration from local aesthetics, including Kings Park and the Swan River. Occupying a freehold site in West Perth’s premium Mount Street enclave, plus a strata lot (for the terrace courtyard), the soaring residence boasts 543sqm of internal area, spanning six light-filled levels. External panels of exposed aggregate feature a striking origami design, mirrored internally by an inner panel housing the elevator shaft, angular walls and vast expanses of double-glazed glass.
Each of the four bedrooms offers a balcony and luxe private ensuite bathroom. They are arranged in a zig-zag formation on the lower half of the home, with views alternating between leafy Mount Street and the vivid blue backdrop of the river.
As you move through the home, via the jaw-dropping central glass elevator or the marble staircase, you’ll find sophisticated living, dining and entertaining areas on the upper levels. The formal dining wing will take your breath away, with its lofty six-metre void through to the mezzanine living space and glass-bottomed, rooftop swimming pool above.
The sleek kitchen features electronic push-to-open cabinetry, integrated high-end Gaggenau & Liebherr appliances and granite benches and splashbacks. A central island breakfast bar boasts a cantilevered, solid marble top where you will enjoy dappled sunlight through automatic louvres. To service the rooftop bathing deck and plunge pool, a second kitchen offers a relaxed dining space with the same luxury specifications.
Busy professionals and overseas buyers will be drawn to this state-of-the-art lock and leave residence, which features cutting edge technology full security, and a four-car garage for your luxury vehicles plus additional storage. The minimalist gardens are on automatic reticulation, and high-quality synthetic lawned terrace provides a lush green outdoor area minus the maintenance.
This prestigious location is unparalleled in its orientation, accessibility and proximity to Kings Park and Perth’s CBD. Positioned in a cul-de-sac with minimal traffic and adjacent to a pedestrian bridge giving direct city access, your palatial home is across the road from Mount Street Breakfast Bar – an up-market licenced venue for breakfast, lunch and Friday evening dining. Walk metres to Kings Park attractions, including Jacob’s Ladder, the Memorial and the tree-top bridge.
For more information on the design and construction of this superb, one-of-a-kind residence, you can visit Baltinas website. Contact exclusive selling agent Peter Robertson with all your questions and to organise your private viewing.
Property features include:
• Six storey, split level luxury residence
• 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, Study, Lounge, Dining, Alfresco, Terrace, 4 car garage
• Designed by Barry Baltinas of Baltinas Group
• Built by the top Luxury Home Builder Zorzi
• Master Builder Award Winner
• Incredible views of the Swan River, CBD and Kings park
• Solar-powered, with photovoltaic roof panels
• ‘Folding’ exposed aggregate external panels
• Wall-to-wall double glazing
• Granite benchtops and splashbacks
• 2 powder rooms
• Solid Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
• Full-floor luxury master bedroom suite
• 2 x designer kitchens with integrated Gaggenau & Liebherr appliances
• Keyless digital entry with AV intercom
• Motion sensor internal alarm system
• Rooftop alfresco with glass-bottomed plunge pool
• Private glass elevator servicing all levels
• Extensive marble flooring and stairs
• Electronic louvre panels – front and rear
• Extensive frameless glass balustrading
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
• Spacious outdoor terrace
• 40m to Mount Street Breakfast Bar
• 40m to the CBD pedestrian bridge
• 300m to St Georges Terrace
• 390m to Fraser Ave, Kings Park
• 350m to Jacob’s Ladder
• 970m to Elizabeth Quay
• 1.5km to Perth Modern School
• 300m to Parliament House
• 900m to Next Gen Health Club
• 2.5km to central Subiaco
• 600m to the Mount Hospital
RATES (APPROX) PER ANNUM –
COUNCIL RATES: $6,400.00
WATER RATES: $4,083.92
- 4 bed
- 6 bath
- 4 Car
- Land is 636 m²
- Floor Area is 543 m²
- 4 Ensuite
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place