38 Brockman Avenue, DALKEITH
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED – ACT TODAY
This has got to be the best value for money opportunity in Dalkeith right now. 1,330sqm, opposite Brockman Park boasting an exquisite Urbane built house with floodlit tennis court, pool, and hot tub, Tim Davies designed established gardens. This is a home that exemplifies family living at its best in an A-Grade Location.
Offering 4 living areas, 5 enormous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 2 powder rooms, there’s no excuse for not enjoying the luxury, comfort and privacy this home exudes.
The remarkable residence has just been comprehensively & meticulously renovated. The transformation is worthy of an interior design magazine. New kitchen, bathrooms, imported wallpaper and appliances, and the like combined to result in an excellent opportunity to capitalise on the love and work that has gone into the home.
Floorplans can make or break a home and this home has been cleverly designed so that you have zoned areas for privacy, communal areas for family time and a host of opportunities for small or large scaled entertaining.
Situated on the ground level, the master bedroom is like walking into a luxury hotel. Offering not one but two enormous dressing rooms, a high-end spa bath and duel shower in marble surrounds. Open the linen sheers to your own water feature and outside oasis and it becomes a zone for true tranquillity and relaxation.
In addition to the myriad of features, this home looks over beautiful Brockman Park bringing a tranquil aspect and view to the home. Listen to the birds sing and soak up the peaceful ambience.
There are 2 driveways and electric gates to 2 garages offering space for 6 cars in addition to a private laneway entrance.
Are you a wine collector? Another surprise awaits with a new custom built, underground wine cellar with new custom temperature control system and racks.
Key Features include:
– North facing – prized location with park views from architecturally designed windows
– Gas heated pool, spa with new equipment that can be operated from your phone
– Maximum capacity solar panels
– Synthetic turf, full sized tennis court with lights
– 2 water features and ponds
– Duel, zoned reverse a/c
– High ceilings throughout
– New kitchen with Miele appliances, marble benchtops, walk-in pantry
– Enormous laundry with marble benchtops, laundry shoot from upstairs, custom designed
– 5 triple sized bedrooms all with walk-in wardrobes
– His and hers custom designed dressing rooms for the fashionista
– Gas fireplaces to 2 lounges
– Travertine flooring, new carpets, and imported floorboards
– Large private balcony overlooking the park
– Outdoor entraining terrace with electric sensor Vergola roof system
– External and internal security system
– Indoor entertaining room with bifold to bring the outdoors in, new BBQ and cedar lined
– Rear laneway access
– Minutes from the river and conveniences
We’d suggest the best way to appreciate this home is to see it for yourself and embrace the once in a lifetime opportunity to own a home at this level.
DONT DELAY – ACT TODAY – THIS PROPERTY IS GOING TO BE SOLD