15/22 The Avenue, CRAWLEY
Spacious 3x2 with Glamour Views
Welcome to Apartment Fifteen at 22 The Avenue, Crawley, an expansive three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with glamour Swan River views of Pelican Point and across to South Perth and Applecross.
The beautifully maintained ‘Pelican Point Apartments’ overlook JH Abrahams Reserve and is a short stroll to stunning Matilda Bay, Melvista Park and Nedlands Golf Course. Just 200 metres from the river, this is arguably one of the best locations in Perth’s prestigious western suburbs.
Carpeted throughout, with cork-tiled flooring in the sunroom and adjacent kitchen, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how spacious this apartment is. The enormous living and dining room boasts wall-to-wall windows and sliding doors, opening out to a tiled balcony that captures the morning sun – the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and watch the boats cruise up and down the Swan.
Each of the double-sized minor bedrooms has built-in double robes and block-out drapes, with Bed 2 including a well-equipped semi-ensuite bathroom and a window balcony perfect for sun-loving pots of colour. The considerable master bedroom encompasses an impressive, customised walk-through robe and contemporary bathroom with stone vanity, semi-frameless oversized shower, floor-to-ceiling tiling and a WC.
The kitchen is surprisingly spacious and well-appointed, with Miele appliances including an induction cooktop, electric wall oven and dishwasher. There’s no end of storage, with extensive overhead and under bench cabinets, a single walk-in pantry, and expansive engineered stone benches. There’s also a linen closet in the hallway and further cabinets in the roomy laundry for additional storage.
Residents of the Pelican Point Apartments enjoy access to a resort-style pool and gazebo area, with built-in barbeque facilities and lush tropical gardens. Electric entry gates, intercom access and two secure undercroft provide security and peace of mind.
Everything you love about the western suburbs’ lifestyle is on your doorstep – UWA and desirable schools, fantastic bars, cafes and restaurants, and an unparalleled riverside locale. This generously-sized apartment is just waiting for new owners to breathe new life into it!
Property Features include, but are not limited to:
• 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Riverfront ‘Pelican Point Apartments’ complex
• 161sqm of living area
• Huge living area opening out to a tiled balcony
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in double robes and block-out drapes
• Engineered stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
• Full height tiling and semi-frameless showers in the bathrooms
• Cork flooring in sunroom and kitchen
• Miele kitchen appliances
• Customised walk-through in the master bedroom
• Spacious laundry with storage
• Electric storage hot water system
• Single linen closet
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• 2 x secure undercroft car bays
• Electric gates and intercom entry
• Exclusive use of tropical pool, gazebo and BBQ facilities
• Beautifully maintained gardens
• 200m to the river’s edge
• 280m to JH Abrahams Reserve Playground
• 530m to Melvista Park
• 680m to Matilda Bay Reserve
• 380m to UWA Aquatic Centre
• 540m to Nedlands Primary School
• 3.8km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 3.9km to Presbyterian Ladies College
• 2km to Perth Childrens’ Hospital
• 2.3km to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
• 1.7km to Kings Park
WATER RATES: $1,195.09 Per annum
COUNCIL RATES: $1,947.65 Per annum
STRATA RATES: $3,181.60 Per quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Car
- Land is 161 m²
- Floor Area is 169 m²
- 2 Garage