GENEROUS RIVER FRONT APARTMENT
At 22 The Avenue in Crawley, Apartment 12 on the 1st floor offers clear views through to the Swan River, spanning from Pelican Point to South Perth. The ‘Pelican Point Apartments’, well-maintained and perfectly situated, connect directly onto JH Abrahams riverside park, from the property’s grounds and gardens. An easy stroll around to Matilda Bay, this riverside location is second to none. You are also very conveniently located close to the Nedlands Golf Course, Tennis Club and playing fields. This location truly encapsulates the allure of Perth’s western suburbs.
Inside the first floor 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car bay apartment, the generous rooms exude a comfortable and welcoming warmth. The spacious living and dining area, enriched with natural light from its expansive windows, leads to a balcony that enjoys the morning sun – a simple pleasure you’ll never tire of, watching boats glide by on the Swan River.
The bedrooms are sizeable and practical, each equipped with built-in robes and one set up as a home office with a built-in desk and cabinetry. The spacious main suite’s walk-through robe and well-designed ensuite bathroom stand out with a rain shower and travertine-topped vanity.
Practical and well-organised, the kitchen features integrated Bosch appliances, granite benchtops, including a small breakfast bar, and ample storage space. Added storage in the hallway and laundry further underscores its thoughtfully planned design.
Older apartment buildings like these offer very solid construction including solid brick walls throughout, typically larger rooms and a greater sense of generosity than you may find in newer builds. This is no exception.
Residents at Pelican Point Apartments have access to resort like facilities, including the pool, gazebo, sauna, and barbecue area, all set within beautifully landscaped gardens. The garaging is generous and all parking is side by side. The generous lift goes directly up to the apartment without any steps. Making this, in effect, single level living.
The storerooms are in the secure garage, and all are individual. Security features, such as entry gates, secure parking and a recently upgraded intercom, provide the ultimate peace of mind.
The surrounding area offers the best of the Western Suburbs – proximity to UWA, prestigious schools, endless dining and café options, and an unparalleled riverside setting – making this an attractive proposition for a wide range of buyers, from families seeking some of the best schools zones in Perth, to downsizers who value location and views, through to country families looking for a city base. The appeal is broad and strong. You’ll enjoy direct access to the river foreshore, kilometres of riverside walking and cycling paths, and easy access to the CBD just 6 kilometres away.
Strata Fees: $3,744.12 PQ
Water Rates: $1275.15 PA
Council: $2,022.15 PA
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 161sqm of living area
• Riverfront ‘Pelican Point Apartments’ complex
• Peaceful river and foreshore views
• Freshly painted throughout
• Huge living area opening out to a tiled river-facing balcony
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in double robes
• Full-height tiling in the bathrooms & laundry
• Cork flooring in the entry, casual meals and kitchen
• Bosch kitchen appliances and granite benches
• Walk-through robe in the main bedroom
• Spacious laundry with storage
• Electric storage hot water system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning recently upgraded
• 2 x secure undercroft car bays
• Electric gates and intercom entry
• Residents’ pool, gazebo and BBQ facilities
• Beautifully maintained gardens
Location (approx. distances):
• On the river foreshore
• 280m to JH Abrahams Reserve Playground
• 530m to Melvista Park
• 680m to Matilda Bay Reserve
• 380m to UWA Aquatic Centre
• 540m to Nedlands Primary School
• 3.8km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 3.9km to Presbyterian Ladies College
• 1.7km to Kings Park
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Car
- Total Floor Area: 161 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining